Monday, September 22, 2008

Kylee J Turns Four!

Miss Kylee celebrated her fourth birthday on September 9th. Where did the time go?

Kylee was emphatic about having her birthday at home. She had a Tinkerbell party with pizza. She received a much anticipated "swimming baby" from Mom and Dad and is also the proud owner of a Barbie house. I have to admit that as Brandon assembled the Barbie house, I realized that Barbie lives in a home that has more upgrades than ours. She also, might I add, has a front-loading washer and dryer, the likes of which I may never own. Hee hee...:)






A Tinkerbell Table...

Kylee received hand-crafted presents from both sets of grandparents. A dress made with special rainbow material from Grandma McKinney and a vanity handmade by Grandpa Carlson:
We concluded our celebration with...what else? Cake and special pink ice cream:



Best wishes for many, many more, Miss J!

6 comments:

Hope said...

Oh Happy Birthday Kylee! She would get along with my girls so well, they love Tinkerbell and they ooh and aah over that swimming doll every time they see the commercial! What a wonderful time and wonderful gifts!

Kylee said...

Happy Birthday to your precious girl. I love these pictures... they're adorable! Glad she had a special celebration.

Continuing to uplift your family in prayers!

Laurie in Ca. said...

It looks like she had a wonderful day fit for a Princess. I love her colorful outfit and accessories:) She is such a cutie Lindsey and I am so glad she got to have her special day just the way she wanted. I hope you have a wonderful week and I continue praying for you.

Love and Hugs, Laurie in Ca.

Anonymous said...

What fun! I miss the days of Barbies and baby dolls. We have replaced them with boys, makeup and fashion. (It's still a fun stage though)
You continue to be in my prayers

Anonymous said...

Barbies and baby dolls nothing! I am all about the handmade vanity! That is beautiful!! What a grandpa
:)
Angie

Anonymous said...

Kylee J., you are FAB-U-LOUS.