Friday, May 04, 2007

Tea for Two...











I know I just posted yesterday, but I had to share these pictures of our adorable children that I captured today.

It has been a great day!! We stayed in our jammies until noon, and the kids decided to put together their own "tea party" at the kitchen table. The cutest part of this is that I had no part in assembling the "tea" or goodies (Cheez-Its and Scooby Snacks) for the tea party--my only duty was to attend. Here are a couple pictures of the kids and their classy fare.

This afternoon, Kylee offered to fix me dinner. Here she is in her chef garb. It truly did save her life because she was supposed to have been laying down having quiet time at this exact moment. She convinced me to enjoy a plastic grilled cheese and McFlurry with her, effectively delaying naptime.
So precious!!

No comments: