Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Announcements...



Amanda, a friend of ours from Church, came over last week to snap some photos of Miss Hadley. She then graciously created these announcements for us. I wanted to share them with you all. :)
Things are good here on the home front. Our baby girl is 3 weeks old today. She continues to be loved and adored by everyone here. Connor and Kylee kiss, love, and hold their baby sister regularly, and Brandon and I enjoy every moment of watching our three children interact and get to know each other. The kids have shared some great bits of wisdom with us...
Connor: "It must be great to be a baby. You don't have to do ANYTHING!"
Kylee: "She smells like strawberry jam." (Insert look of confusion on my face here) "That means that she's good."
Connor and Kylee start school next week, so we are soaking up the last bit of summer. Hope this finds you doing well, too!

2 comments:

missjane said...

Hadley is beautiful to behold indeed! I love Kylee's strawberry jam assessment. Aren't almost 5 year olds adorable :-) Enjoy these last few days of summer before school starts.......my baby is a SR in high school this year, yikes!!!! Unbelievable.
We love you bunches and look forward to meeting your little-est wonder soon.
Aunt Jane

Ashley said...

She is so precious. I emailed you about coming up to see you next week and I got your out of office reply. Are you checking it at home? if not I was going to see if Becky and I could come visit you next Wednesday. If not, no big deal but hopefully I can come see you all soon.