Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Fancy

Last Friday night, we decided to go out to eat. Brandon and I were in the mood for something more than our usual fast-food haunts....something FANCY. I explained our mission to the kids and asked where they wanted to eat.

Kylee's choice, as per usual, was to stay at home and eat. When given the choice, her choice is always "stay home". I'd like to think this is a testimony to my wonderful cooking. Instead, I know it is because she doesn't want to change out of the sundress that she's inevitably wearing to go out into the cold weather.

Connor immediately said "I'm not really in the mood for a fancy place." He then thought for a few minutes and said "Mommy, I know somewhere we could go that's nice and pretty fancy!"

"Great, Buddy! Where?" I replied.

"Ci-Ci's Pizza!"

We are fancier than most families could ever hope to be.

2 comments:

Dad_C said...

Lindsey,
Just remember these days!

Dad

Sheryl Ferguson said...

Ha! We call Chic-Fil-A fancy, because, after all, they do come refill your drinks.