Friday, March 13, 2009

She's a Beauty!

Thank you for your prayers today. We had our sonogram and our baby girl looks PERFECT!

Her measurements are right on target, we were able to see her heart, bladder, spine, and stomach...and all is just as it should be. And there was lots of black space around her...hooray for FLUID!!!!

We are so extremely grateful. The kids came along and thought it was really cool to see their baby sister on the screen. Our littlest member even managed a mini wave and opened and closed her mouth a few times for us. It was so much fun.

Throughout the whole experience, I think both Brandon and I were overwhelmed...with relief, sorrow, and anticipation. Relief because this baby is healthy, sorrow because Caden wasn't, and anticipation...as we look forward to beginning a new chapter with a 6th member of our family...whom we, God-willing, will be blessed to bring home with us.

Have a great weekend. I know that we will!

7 comments:

Hope said...

Beautiful indeed! I'm just imagining the joy on Connor and Kylee's faces! :)

Laurie in Ca. said...

I am so happy for you and the great peek at baby girl today. How great for the kids to see her too. This little girl will be loved by all!:)
I hope you have a wonderful weekend knowing that all is well and Spring is coming. My prayers are with you.

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thank you God! We are so excited to meet this girl!
Love,
Robyn and Ben

Sheryl said...

So happy for your family!! I can't wait to meet your baby girl.

Chandra said...

YEA!!!! I am soooo very excited for you guys. You are still in my prayers.

Christy said...

Yeah! I'm so happy for you guys! I will be praying for the next 20 weeks to go as well!

~Link

Anonymous said...

WAIT JUST A DARN MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here I am in the middle of the night with a few minutes of downtime at work...I think to myself, I haven't looked at Lindsey's blog in awhile AND I SEE THAT YOU ARE EXPECTING...AND IT'S A BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost started crying and I looked at all of the pictures of the precious clothes and sonogram pictures of her. I am so so so so SO praising God right now for this!! I am so excited and need to see you to celebrate this wonderful, wonderful, wonderful news!!!!! I am taking care of a sweet little boy tonight who is going to pass away soon - learning about a new sweet baby coming into the world makes me so happy, especially b/c she is YOUR baby! i will commit this to prayer - I can't wait to tell Clint!!

It seems that I have slacked with my email back to you - we are just both busy with exciting things right now! :) my sister said you are able to come to the shower this weekend and I am so glad! if kylee wants to come too she can! there may be two other little girls there.

Love you, praying for you, and am so happy for you!!!!
danica