Monday, March 19, 2007

Knock, Knock!!


Hello!

Things have gone considerably better with our eldest since my last post, so thank you to all of you who have said a prayer for us. We're not 100% yet, but hey, progress is progress!

We had a very quiet weekend here at 509 Cierra Circle. It was nice and much needed. Brandon left Sunday evening for a short trip out to California, so the kids and I are holding down the fort.

Speaking of the kids, one of our new pastimes is telling knock-knock jokes--preschooler and toddler style, of course! For example:

Connor: Okay, here's my joke. Mommy, you start.

Me: Knock-Knock

Connor: Who's there?

Me: I don't know--it's your joke!

Hysterical laughter.

Kylee: Knock-knock

Daddy: Who's there?

Kylee: Apple who?

Daddy: Apple who who?

Hysterical laughter.

It's the simple pleasures, isn't it?

I am almost certain both of our children have inherited their sense of humor from both of their Grandpas. :)

No comments: